Got what it takes to become a Grace, Grit & Gratitude Brand Ambassador?
The qualities we’re looking for
We have limited spots available for New Zealand-based women with a genuine interest in sustainable health, fitness and wellbeing practices. We’re looking for Brand Ambassadors of all shapes, sizes and fitness levels.
Each contract will be for a 3 month term; this may be extended at the discretion of Grace, Grit & Gratitude.
- You must be located in New Zealand.
- Having a public, active and engaged Instagram account and/or Facebook page.
- Promoting on your social media channels with clear, well lit, good quality photos relating to your use of the Online Squad membership.
- A minimum requirement of 6 posts on your main feed (approximately 1 post every 2 weeks)
- A minimum requirement of 24 posts on your social media stories (approximately 2 stories per week)
- Using Grace, Grit & Gratitude tags #gracegritgratitude #GGGambassador and #collaboration, plus page/account tags in every post using any gifted services or products, or anything bought with your unique discount code.
- Supporting any specials, giveaways, events and launches through sharing on your social media channels (optional).
- Emailing any photos used (without watermarks) to us for use on the website and social media channels.
What will you get in return?
- A free Online Squad membership for the duration of your Brand Ambassador contract (valued at $35 per month, minimum value $105 for a full 3 month contract).
- A post on Grace, Grit & Gratitude’s Facebook and Instagram introducing you as our Brand Ambassador.
- A unique 15% off code for your friends, family and followers when purchasing online memberships, products or programmes.
- Opportunities to host giveaways for your followers.
- Exposure on the Grace, Grit & Gratitude website, Facebook and Instagram accounts.
- Our help in growing your own social media channels through reposting, sharing and tagging when appropriate.
- Tagged photo credit for every image of yours that we use.
End of contract
- If we believe you are not following the Terms and Conditions listed above.
- Agreeing to promote or share products for a similar business.
- Any posts or stories that endorse health, fitness or wellbeing practices that are extreme, unhealthy or dangerous.
- Any posts or stories that contain unlawful material including (but not limited to) materials that may violate another’s intellectual property rights or promotes illegal activity, sexually explicit or violent material. Depicts or links to material that promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time.
How to apply
Email us with the following:
- Why you would love to be involved with Grace, Grit & Gratitude.
- Your Facebook and/or Instagram accounts.
- Two of your favourite photos showing your style of posting.