Need a real kickstart? This 8-week set online programme coaches you through working on goals and habit changes designed to help you:
- Lose or maintain weight
- Feel more energetic and confident
- Get fitter and stronger
- Gain control of your nutrition
- Find a greater sense of balance in life
NEXT CHALLENGE STARTS MONDAY 13 JULY, 2020
REGISTRATIONS CLOSE MONDAY 6 JULY
HOW DOES IT WORK?
You’ve got two options to join:
- Join with a Grace, Grit & Gratitude Online Squad membership subscription – access to this challenge along with group support and accountability is included for free. This includes all the materials you need to succeed (you’ll need to keep an eye out on the VIP group Facebook page, sign in dashboard or weekly newsletters for instructions on how to participate).
- Purchase the challenge from this page for 1-on-1 support from one of our Online Coaches throughout the programme. Maximise your results with personalised advice, support and accountability. Spaces for this are limited to just 12 spots. This option is discounted for Online Squad members to cater for your existing fees – log in to access your discount. This cost is additional to your Online Squad membership.
WHAT DOES THE CHALLENGE INCLUDE?
- FITNESS – Three different 30-minute intervals-based workouts each week to challenge and strengthen your body.
- NUTRITION – Guidance around nutrition habit changes with recipe suggestions
- REMINDERS – Weekly emails with all the info you need and tasks to keep you on track
- PEER SUPPORT – Private VIP support community with other like-minded women
- ONLINE SQUAD ACCESS – If you’re not already joined with the Online Squad and purchase this personalised support option, you’ll also get access to more than 70 online workouts, yoga sessions, mindfulness recordings, nutrition tips and much more – any time, anywhere!
THIS 1-ON-1 SUPPORT OPTION INCLUDES:
- PERSONALISED SUPPORT AND ACCOUNTABILITY – Twice-weekly email check-ins with a real trainer online for accountability and to help you out if you need it
- GET CLEAR ON WHERE YOU’RE STARTING – In-depth initial screening to help identify your strengths and areas you may find difficult so that we can provide you with tailored support
- GET CLEAR ON WHERE YOU WANT TO BE AND HOW TO GET THERE – Goal setting and troubleshooting with personalised advice
- KEEP GETTING PROGRESS – A personalised action plan at the end of the programme to take away with you so you know what to do next
- 27 April 2020 – 21 June 2020
- 13 July 2020 – 6 September 2020
- 28 September – 22 November 2020
Limited spaces available for 1-on-1 support. For weekly payments, note that you will be billed for your first payment at checkout and every week after that for 8 weeks to secure your place in the programme. Cancellation fees apply for stopping part-way through this programme, equalling 20% of the remainder of the 8-week term from the date of received confirmation of written cancellation, so please check your dates prior to booking.